Mar 6, 2008

Tender Pork Roast

Recently Jaime and I have been having fun trying new crock pot recipes and I came across this one to try mostly because I had the ingredients handy, tender pork roast. So just for the fun of it I sent in a picture and they used it. My first published picture. lol
I used a preseasoned (onion, garlic) 3 lb pork tenderloin from Costco. Allrecipes.com is a great website to explore for new ideas.

Reviewed: Mar. 3, 2008 by red106
Loved by the whole family, even my "picky eater" 7 year old grandson. I followed the direction amounts and replaced the soy sauce with lite soy sauce and the sugar with Equal.

4 comments:

amy said...

I may have to try that one... I hope to start using my crockpot... I haven't used one since I got one for the wedding!

Jaime Ann said...

Wow, it is sooo good, I even hid it in my fridge to keep from kid theft. I also do this with Dr. Pepper and pumkin bread...lol

Heather said...

I'm always looking for good crock pot recipes. I LOVE allrecipes.com too...I use it all the time!

Jacki said...

Amy that was over 5 years ago, get busy!!!
Jaime you also hide the soda in the trunk of your car, uh uh, cat out of the bag lol
and Heather, just wanted to thank for introduction to Pioneer woman, her recipes and photography are fabulous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...