Mar 26, 2008

Three Generations

Mom, Emil Jr, Kenny


Mom, Paul and Kenny (aprox 1966) not Mom, Emil and Mike










Shannon (2006)
Ken's daughter













Nathan (2006)
Emil's grandson








It's amazing, through the 3 generations, how families look alike. When my Mother-in-law gave me this picture, she thought it was my husband Emil and Mike. The oldest boy in the picture had such close resemblances (hair line blonding, ears, build, etc) with our Grandson, Nathan, that I didn't question it. But still I could see the bigger difference in age between the boys, and Mom didn't look to be in her 20's. I guess this is why we should label our pictures...lol




4 comments:

Rado said...

I am still amazed at how Dad and Nathan look alike in those pictures...the hair line is the same...I guess we know how Nate is going to age now...

amy said...

I think that is Paul + Kenny, not Emil + my dad...

Jaime Ann said...

uncle paul and dad look the most alike so it is still the same...he is a barycki boy true and true...Aiden is the next one to look like them...lol. We call him little Nathan at times.

Rado said...

So, it was uncle Paul...Oh boy, the Barycki genes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...