Mar 30, 2008

New Blog Coming


This week I am going to start saving to my computer and sharing through a new blog, the older pictures that I am fortunate to have. Some of the pictures are without names and dates but hopefully someone else out there can fill in the blanks. If you have any that you want to share, please send them to me attached to an email. I will just post them as I find them and they will be related to the Barycki / Bardsley family trees. You will be able to save them to your computer if you want. I think it is important for these pictures to be shared with future generations. And I think it will be fun.

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

what a handsome young man in that picture! Cant wait for your new blog mom!

amy said...

great idea Jacki:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...