Oct 25, 2007

retirement...

Every so often Emil starts to discuss our retirement. Wednesday night at dinner he told me to decide where I wanted to live and what area would be the most economical, that he will be ready to retire soon. It's hard to decide, we have lived so many places but to be practicle we have to remember we have a home in Visalia, CA.,

very close to our children. But then we also have a home in

Clifton Heights, PA,


very close to our brothers and his Mom. But then I have always wanted to have a home on the beach in Cape May, NJ.


So what I need is a home in NEWPENSYLFORNIA.

3 comments:

Rado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rado said...

Sorry, I had to delete my comment...I hate to spell words wrong!...I said: It is hard to choose retirement when your heart is in so many places...If you get to choose PA or NJ, you know you will always have houses here in CA...you can come as often as you want and stay as long as you want...We will travel too!

Love ya,

Rado.-

amy said...

you know my answer;) heehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...