Oct 1, 2007

Just for the records

Both nights of camping this past weekend I had dreams of a two headed turtle. Pretty weird, huh? Emil (son) insisted this is blog worthy. In both dreams he/she was sitting on the kitchen sink by the faucet. The second night, one of his/her heads was wilted and he/she was looking very sad and loosing it's vibrant green color. I hesitated to use my over sized red plastic mixing bowl Jen gave me last Christmas but time was of the essence and I felt they needed water. I put them in after filling the bowl with water and to my surprise, after seconds all health returned and they jumped out of the bowl, spilling all the water and disapeared. The water was green.






That's it.....so now. I'm trying to find a picture on the internet of my turtle dream. This is probably the closest I could find.




Then what's even freakier, I look up at my TV and Regis & Kelly are showing a picture from Tuesday's NY paper of twin turtles from a Norristown, PA pet shop.


Don't get me wrong, I have way better dreams than this, I just can't put them on this family site, maybe they're on literotica, hmmm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...