Oct 11, 2007

mini midweek update

Jaime was feeling so much better today, she finally had her hair washed and it felt sooo good. They lowered her mag IV solution and stopped the indomethacin (this can't be given after the 31st week). Emilia has moved out of the ribs and possibly turned. The boys are already with their heads in the canal area.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The little lines going up and down on the right side is Jaime laughing. I haven't seen her do that for awhile. The arc in the center is a mild contraction. The 2 little blips on either side of the arc is Jaime "shooting bunnies", that's why we were laughing so hard.
I just want to thank everyone so much for the phone calls, cards and flowers. It really does mean a lot to her that you all are thinking about her and the babies. Thanks , I love you all too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Please give Jaime my love. I hope you are all doing well. It's been great to be able to keep up with Jaime's progress via your site. Your family is my thoughts on prayers. I hope I get to meet the newest members of the family sometime soon!

Love,
Jen Hird

amy said...

We Barycki's are a gas-y buch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...