Mar 4, 2007

You bring out the best in me


Jacqueline

Passion.

Excitement.

Alive.

Sensual

Love.

That is what flows through my veins. What runs through my mind. Total ecstasy of the life I live. Living my life as I live. Too much. Giving in kindness and heart and healing with a kind word or touch.
Jacqueline they call me.
Impish with bit of style. Wicked with a sense of character, I smile a great smile and love the world I am apart of.
Am I innocent? Am I devilish? No one is to know. Am I kind? Am I loving? Always to be known.
My heart encompasses more of my life than many can’t understand. I feel with a heart as great as the ocean, passionate, powerful. I touch and hold on to precious things as a mother protects her cubs. Loyally, unwavering.
Am I the one that’s dancing on top of tables and acting wild and crazy? Am I the one taking the spot light away for my own good? No. No that’s not me at all. I’m the one that takes a smile and stretches it into many desirous dreams. I’m the one that arouses without one knowing. Taking a smile into a laugh, and pulling out a groan when least expected.
In privacy, there are no limits, no boundaries. The mind is a beautiful thing to explore. My heart beats its magical cadence in tune with those close to my soul. Sensitivity, empathy, and overpowering love reaches those I let in. A soft blanket of concern, nurturing and warmth settles in my heart and over those in my life. Dancing lightly over the points of my life, I share the happiness within my soul.
Jacqueline Ann is who I am.
An every present secret not only to myself but to those around me. A mystery that is so simple to solve, yet not as easily accomplished as one wished. Dancer. Singer. Vixen. Angel. Innocent. Mischievous. Sensual. Sexy. Enigma.
But purely myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...