Mar 7, 2007

Buddy's





To surprise Emil, I ordered Italian salad dressing from our favorite restaurant from when we lived in Pocatello, Idaho, Buddy's. (1980-1983). It's an olive oil, blue cheese, garlic combination and absolutely delicious. I planned a dinner with 3 cheese manicotti but after shopping three grocery stores and no luck finding the noodles, I had to settle with vegetable lasagna, equally yummy. BUT my surprise was trumped by a delivery that day from his bosses in Ventura, a case of assorted wines. It was a thank you for his dedication, leadership and hard work. The Fattoria Le Fonti Chianti Classico, Riserva 1997 was a perfect compliment for our special dinner. Jaime, Nathan, Steve and Jen were here to celebrate with us. Thank you Ventura Coastal and congratulations Emil.

1 comment:

Jaime Ann said...

Oh my god...Anthony loved the lasagna you made...he inhaled it!!! I told my coworker I had buddy breath and he started laughing..he says his dad brings him that every year when he visits. I had so much fun last night, I cant wait till next Tuesday when you come over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...