Mar 27, 2007

Believers are Wii






"Look around you. There are many things to see, that some would say could never be. These things I know. It's true and I will tell you so. They are there to see, if you believe. Trolls and wizards and fairy kings, birds that talk and fish that sing. And if your heart is true, then you will find them too.In every wish and dream and happy home, you will find a kingdom of the Gnomes."



Last night after the dust storm and pounding rain, a little gnome moved into our garden. As long as he stays on his mushrooms, he will never know the secret of my garden. I hope he stays, protecting all the little creatures that pass through and bringing love, dreams, and hope to all our family and friends. I think his name is Harvey

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

your gnome was kreeping me out on Sunday when playing baseball with Nate. I could swear he moved on me.

Jacki said...

He might have lost his balance on his huge mushroom, but that's ok, Harvey is a very funny guy and likes to play pranks. Once he turned all my garden flowers into silk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...