Dec 16, 2007

Making my bed...

I have to let go of my sandles and put shoes on. The weather is turning chilly and the windows have to be shut at night now. It's time to fall in love with my plush dream laiden winter warm bed again. Time to pull out the feather bed to cover my mattress and super soft and toasty flannel sheets over that. (The absolute best come from LL Bean, hands down.) Then I tuck my down comforter, which I sleep with all year, into its matching flannel duvet cover. Topping off the bed, my feather and down pillows complete my night time nest. There is something romantic and soothing about climbing in bed and being wrapped in the softness and warmth of flannel.
Only thing better is sleeping in the arms of the man I love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...