Nov 9, 2008

Thank God 4 Cruise Control & Coffee

It's been awhile since I've had access to my computer but I need to get back to my blog and update my audience. We are now living in Fox Lake, WI. I left California on a Saturday and drove to WI with Buddy, Zero and Joe. (We are all missing Harold)
We arrived late on Tuesday night, not stopping for much other than fast food and late night motels that allowed pets. I took a Southern route due to snow up North. The trip was so much more fun with Steve when we came back in September via Utah and Colorado with Steve.
None the less, we are here and a new chapter starts nowMy F150 runnin' with the BIG DAWGS

4 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

yet another move in your life, you are already missed and hope to find happiness in your new home

Rado said...

We miss you a bunch!
Love,

Anonymous said...

We miss you, when are you coming back??? ;)

Connie said...

Stop ~ go back now! Seriously ... we moved 3 years ago from CA to WI ~ so wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...