Jul 15, 2008

Yogi Bear and Boo Boo, Bambi too














While Emil was fishing in the river for about 3 hours, I was relaxing in the truck, parked by the river, chilling in the cool forest, reading and watching the wildlife.

While I was busy making friends with a little bushy tailed squirl, I looked across the river and saw a huge cinnamon colored bear come walking up to the river bank, Emil was fishing up stream quite a bit by now, so I figured he was ok. I stayed in the truck and tried to get a picture. You can "bearly" see him in the middle of the above pic. He disappears and Emil comes back down, walking in the middle of the river. I run out and yell to him about the bear, as he comes out of the river we can see him still there resting in the bushes. As we quietly watched, his bigger brother (about 500 lbs) come walking out of the woods to the river edge. Needless to say we B line to the truck and leave them to there refreshments. Just wish I could have got better pictures... lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...