May 25, 2007

Happy Mothers Day, I miss you

This mothers day was harder than normal for me. I just found this picture while sorting through a box looking for "black and whites". It's strange that I feel closer to my Mother now than when we lived so many miles apart. Guess that's because I know she is here with me. (another story for later). I really believe she is looking out for me now more than she could before. Although I do miss our phone conversations. Just one more would help me try to understand her estranged relationship with my Grandmother. In this picture we are at the Man Full of Trouble Tavern in Philly (1966). A museum my Grandmother managed. Maybe someday I'll have a picture of the next three generations of woman together.

2 comments:

amy said...

You look so sweet.... you'll have to try to get the next 3 generation pic at the same spot... i'll take it for you:)

Jaime Ann said...

I dont know why but I talk to her often, I miss my Turkey and wish she was still around. She always made me feel like #1. I like that you are getting more and more like her...it makes me laugh and look forward to you making my kids feel #1.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...